This Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system software.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
InstructionsTo install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SaveAsPDF.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download open the document you want to publish and then, depending on the program you are using, select Save to PDF from the Office or File menu.
For more information, search Office Help for "Save a file in PDF format".
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file SaveAsPDF.exe.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
Download : Mirror1